Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Needle Color:||Gold||Product Name:||ZGTS192|
|Net Weight:||100g||Function:||Microneedle Therapy|
|Needle Material:||Titanium Needles||Needle Number:||192 Pins|
Titanium Needles Skin Care 192 pins Microneedle ZGTS Derma Roller For Anti-aging
Stimulate the collagen production.
Improve elasticity of skin.
Reduce pore size and firming.
Smoothen acne scars.
Reduce fine lines, wrinkles and dark circle.
Skin friendly, safe and faster skin restructuring
1. Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
2. Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel (you can skip this step if you are using needle lengths of less than 0.5mm).
3. If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer's instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
4. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
5. Apply skin care product, if using.
6. Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backwards over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll - this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly.
7. Wash treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry.
8. Apply skin care product, if using.
1. Do not share with others.
2. Sterilize derma head before and after each use and store in the supplier packaging for maximum hygiene.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Avoid using if skin has: active acne, psoriasis, infections, and other abnormal skin conditions.
5. Avoid using on eyelids.
6. Discontinue use and consult with a physician if irritation or rashes appear.
7. Do not treat skin more than once a day if using .25 mm, and no more than once a week if using .5mm roller.
Directions for use:
1. Disinfect derma roller with Isopropyl alcohol before and after each use.
2. Cleanse the skin with an antimicrobial cleanser and pat dry before treatment.
3. Using moderate pressure, roll the device over skin back and forth 4-8 times vertically, diagonally, and horizontally.
4. Optional: Use vitamin c serum over treated area for maximum results.
5. Dispose and replace with a new derma roller after about 15 uses.