Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand:||DRS||Needle Count:||540 Needle|
|Needle Size:||10 Needle Size Available 0.2mm-3.0mm||Handle Color:||Black Or White|
DRS 540 Derma Roller
The 540 needles Skin Roller dramatically will increase the effectiveness of your hair and pores and skin products by increasing absorption of your products from the usual 4% to as a much as 97% of the product being absorbed deep in your skin.
1. Simple to use and safe procedure
2. Sealed and sterilized medical stainless steel/titanium needles
3. Medical and cosmetic grade roller, guarantee the safety of needles
4. Non-slip handle, exquisite design
5. Each derma roller is crafted and assessed by hand
|Product||DRS 540 derma roller|
|Needle||Titanium 540 needle|
|Special offer||OEM & ODM|
Choose your colors
1. How is the Derma roller procedure performed & does it hurt?
The skin is cleaned and afterwards numbed with an appropriate numbing cream so it should not hurt at all. Skin is thoroughly needled in such a way, that each skin part is needled about 15 to 20 times. An even flushing is the best indication for a perfect medical performance.
2. Can the Derma roller be performed on any skin colour?
Since Derma roller does not use thermal heat (unlike IPL & Lasers) it is safe to use on all skin types and all skin colours. There is no risk of post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation.
3. How often can the Derma roller procedure be repeated?
For Collagen Induction Therapy we recommend to start with 3 treatments, but with a minimum separation time of 6 to 8 weeks between treatments. For Scar Reduction Therapy an average of 3 to 5 treatments are recommended, with an improvement of 70-80%. Unlike ablative procedures for facial skin only, the Derma roller can be used on all skin parts of the body (neck, décolleté, arms, legs, etc).
4. What are the side effects of a Derma roller procedure?
There are virtually no negative side effects, and none have ever been reported in over 150,000 procedures performed worldwide.
5. Are there any risks of post-op infections?
Since the tiny pricking channels close within one hour, and provided the procedure is done under clinical conditions, post-op infections are very unlikely.
Safe & Fast Shipping